Always carry your battery in a fire-retardant bag or case (unless it is installed on your ANAFI series drone: it can then be transported with the drone, inside its carrying case).
Like all other LiPo batteries, your ANAFI series drone’s smart battery must be handled, transported and stored with care:
- never leave a battery unattended while charging;
- never expose a battery to extreme temperatures, neither hot, nor cold;
- never charge a battery which is still warm from use (wait for at least 20 minutes);
- never use or recharge a damaged or swollen battery;
- always store your battery in a dry, ventilated place, at a temperature close to 20°C.