Follow this procedure to pair a drone and a controller for the first time, and to restore the lost pairing between a drone and a controller.
1. Verify that a compatible microSD card is inserted into ANAFI USA.
2. Press Power on ANAFI USA.
3. Press Power on the Parrot Skycontroller 4.
4. Connect the drone and the controller with a USB cable (USB-C connection to the USBC port inside the right handle of the controller, USB-C connection to the drone).
5. The LED of the Parrot Skycontroller 4 repeatedly flashes green to indicate it acknowledges ANAFI USA, and to establish pairing protocols.
6. Wait for synchronization between Parrot Skycontroller 4 and ANAFI USA. The controller shows a steady dark blue LED.
7. Verify that the left trigger of the Parrot Skycontroller 4 activates the drone’s gimbal to ensure the synchronization is complete.
8. Disconnect the controller from the drone.