Retrieving photos and videos
Use a microSD to SD card adapter to transfer videos and photos you have taken with ANAFI Ai to your computer. Slide the microSD card into the adapter and use the adapter how you would use any other SD card: access your videos and photos through a card reader or the SD card slot of your computer. Copy your videos and photos to the hard drive of your computer to edit, store, and manage your media.
Compatible microSD cards
Refer to Parrot online documentation for an updated list of ANAFI Ai compatible microSD cards.
Direct media retrieval (drone to computer)
You can also retrieve your media directly from ANAFI Ai, without extracting the microSD card.
1. Use the enclosed USB-A to USB-C cable to connect the drone (USB-C) to a USB-A port of your computer.
2. Power ANAFI Ai on.
3. ANAFI Ai mounts as any other external drive: copy your media from the DCIM/100MEDIA directory to your computer’s hard drive.
4. When you are done managing your media, eject ANAFI Ai as any other external drive.
When plugged in to a computer and powered on, ANAFI Ai’s battery discharges itself. This means you must recharge your smart battery after you have retrieved your media, even if it was fully charged when you began the procedure.
FreeFlight 7 Gallery
Finally, you can manage your media and download them directly from ANAFI Ai to your device with the Gallery of FreeFlight 7.
The Gallery also lets you:
- preview videos, without downloading them to your device;
- format microSD cards (refer to the next section of this guide);
- create panoramas (refer to the “Creating panoramas” section of this guide for additional details);
- share media.
1. To access the Gallery from the dashboard of FreeFlight 7, tap the “Gallery” box.
2. If ANAFI Ai is powered on and connected to the device (directly or through the Parrot Skycontroller 4), the FreeFlight 7 Gallery displays the microSD card media, by default.
3. Tap any media to preview it.
4. Tap any green media download box to transfer the corresponding media to your device.
5. Access the media you have downloaded to your device by tapping the “Local” box, at the top of the interface.