How do I clean Parrot Pot?
1. Remove the water reserve container.
2. Unlock and remove the internal water reserve from the external water reserve.
3. Clean the container and the internal water reserve with a damp cloth.
4. Clean the water filter, external water reserve and the saucer with a sponge and dish-washing liquid, or by putting them through the dishwasher. Do not clean other elements of the pot in the same way, as they contain electronic components.
5. Make sure that all Parrot Pot elements are dry before reassembling Parrot Pot.