It is possible to add additional accessories to your PARROT MAMBO Fly. Grabber, Cannon, Propeller Guard, etc. Check out our instructions for correctly fastening them to your drone and using them during your flights.
The Grabber is a very surprising accessory because it can be used to grip things! Attach the Grabber to Parrot Mambo Fly with a USB connection brick and be creative because anything is possible!
How to fasten the Grabber to Parrot Mambo Fly
To fasten the Grabber to Parrot Mambo Fly, follow the steps below:
1. Switch on your Parrot Mambo and connect it to your smartphone.
2. Attach the Grabber under Parrot Mambo.
3. Pass the brick inside the arms of Parrot Mambo.
4. Fasten the Grabber on to the connector. > The indicator light of the brick turns green. The FreeFlight Mini app automatically detects the Grabber.
5. In FreeFlight Mini, press the button depicting a clamp to open and close the Grabber
How to remove the Grabber from Parrot Mambo Fly
Remove the brick from the connector and gently unclip the fittings of the Grabber You can then safely remove the Grabber.
Go into combat with your Parrot Mambo Fly! When fitted with the Cannon, it can fire BBs in full flight!
How to fasten the Cannon to Parrot Mambo Fly
1. Switch on and connect your Parrot Mambo.
2. Insert up to 6 BBs into the Cannon's magazine.
3. Fasten the Cannon to the connector > The indicator light of the brick turns green. The FreeFlight Mini app automatically detects the Cannon.
4. Press the "ball" icon to activate the Cannon.
The propeller guards are a very handy accessory for protecting your PARROT MAMBO Fly from side impacts, particularly when flown indoors.
How to fasten the propeller guards
To fasten the propeller guards to your Parrot Mambo Fly, follow the guide below:
Attach the propeller guards to the arms of Parrot Mambo Fly. Make sure that the propeller guards are securely fastened to the Parrot Mambo studs by pressing downwards.
How to remove the propeller guards
It's very simple: gently remove the propeller guards from the studs of Parrot Mambo Fly.