This procedure is useful to pair a drone and a controller which have never been paired, and to restore the lost pairing between a drone and a controller.
1. Power your ANAFI series drone on.
2. Open the Parrot Skycontroller 3 to power it on.
3. Plug the drone and the controller together with an USB-A (controller) to USB-C (drone) cable.
4. The LED of the Parrot Skycontroller 3 flashes briefly in green: it is acknowledging your ANAFI series drone.
5. Wait for synchronization between Parrot Skycontroller 3 and your ANAFI series drone (steady dark blue LED on the controller): check that the left trigger of the Parrot Skycontroller 3 activates the drone’s gimbal to ensure the synch is complete.
6. Unplug the controller from the drone.