ANAFI Ai panoramas are generated automatically through the gallery of FreeFlight 7, based on a series of pictures taken by the drone.
The generation of a panorama, regardless of its format, implies three phases:
- collecting the pictures, in flight;
- downloading the pictures from ANAFI Ai to your device;
- stitching the pictures together to create the panorama, on your device, through the gallery of FreeFlight 7.
⚠ Before shooting a panorama:
1. Make sure you are not flying lower than 10 meters (30ft) over water.
2. Make sure no object nor subject are present in a 10 meters (30ft) radius around ANAFI Ai.
3. Bear in mind ANAFI Ai locks the exposure (refer to the “AE Lock ” section of this guide for additional information on exposure locking) of the frame with which you start your panorama. For this reason, Parrot recommends you always frame the main subject of the intended panorama before pressing the shutter button.
4. Bear in mind ANAFI Ai will not enable you to proceed with a panorama if the drone is short on power (capturing a 360 Panorama takes ANAFI Ai 85 seconds).
To capture a panorama, select the “Panorama” box from the imaging “Mode” menu of the HUD. Then, tap the panorama type you want to select it: Vertical, Horizontal, 360 or Super Wide.