This procedure is useful to pair a drone and a controller which have never been paired, and to restore the lost pairing between a drone and a controller.
1. Check a compatible microSD card is inserted into ANAFI Ai.
2. Power ANAFI Ai on.
3. Power the Parrot Skycontroller 4 on.
4. Plug the drone to the side USB-C port of the controller with an USB-C to USB-C cable.
5. The LED of the Parrot Skycontroller 4 flashes briefly in green: it is acknowledging ANAFI Ai.
6. Wait for synchronization between Parrot Skycontroller 4 and ANAFI Ai (steady dark blue LED on the controller): check that the left trigger of the Parrot Skycontroller 4 activates the drone’s gimbal to ensure the synch is complete.
7. Unplug the controller from the drone.