Do you have your Parrot Disco-Pro AG in your hands? It's time to prepare for your first flight! Here are some tips when preparing to fly your drone for the first time.
How to charge the battery of Parrot Disco-Pro AG
To start, the battery of your Parrot Disco-Pro AG needs to be properly charged. First, be sure to disconnect the battery from the drone.
Then follow our instructions below:
Select the plug for your country and insert it into the charger
Connect the cable to the charger
Connect the battery to the charger cable, and then plug the charger into the mains
The indicator light is red while charging and then turns green when the battery is charged. Allow approximately 55 mins of charging time for a flight time of about 30 minutes.
How to fit the wings of Parrot Disco-Pro AG
To fit the wings of Parrot Disco-Pro AG, they must be slotted into the actuator arm. Follow the diagram below for more details.
How to charge Parrot Skycontroller 2
To charge your Parrot Skycontroller 2, select the adapter for your country and attach it to the charger. Connect this cable to Parrot Skycontroller 2 and plug it into the power supply to charge it. Allow about 1hr 40mins of charging time for 4hrs of use.
How to connect Parrot Disco-Pro AG to Parrot Skycontroller 2
To connect Parrot Disco-Pro AG to Parrot Skycontroller 2, follow our explanations below:
1. Place Parrot Disco-Pro AG on a flat surface.
2. Switch on your Parrot Disco-Pro AG.
3. Press the On/Off button of Parrot Skycontroller 2 to switch it on.
4. Wait patiently until the Parrot Skycontroller 2 warning light is continually on green > When you are connected to Parrot Disco-Pro AG, go to drone calibration and the Wi-Fi® settings.
How to configure the Wi-Fi
To configure the Wi-Fi, follow our instructions below:
1. Connect the drone with FreeFlight Pro.
2. Select Fly & Film.
3. Press the Settings button.
4. Select the "Country" and press the "Exterior" button. The settings have been completed.
This step will not have to be repeated.