Do you have your Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling in your hands? It's time to prepare for your first flight! Here are some tips when preparing to fly your drone for the first time.
How to charge the Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling battery?
In order to begin, your Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling needs a properly charged battery. First, be sure to disconnect the battery from the drone.
Then follow our instructions below:
Select the plug for your country and insert it into the charger
Connect the cable to the charger
Connect the battery to the charger cable, and then plug the charger into the mains
The warning light is red while charging and then turns green when the battery is charged. Allow about 55 minutes of charging for a flight time of approximately 25 minutes.
How to fit the propellers of Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling
To fit the propellers of Parrot Bebop Pro Modeling, always turn off your drone beforehand.
Screw the threaded propellers onto the motors of Parrot Bebop Pro Modeling while holding the base of the motor. The thread is used to mistake-proof the placement of the propellers on the arms of the drone. Make sure the propellers are properly screwed in before taking off!
How to connect Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling to Parrot Skycontroller 2
To connect Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling to Parrot Skycontroller 2, follow our explanations below:
1. Place Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling on a flat surface.
2. Switch on your Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling.
3. Press the On/Off button of Parrot Skycontroller 2 to switch it on.
4. Wait patiently until the Parrot Skycontroller 2 warning light is continually on green > You are connected to Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling. You can now calibrate the drone and adjust the Wi-Fi® settings.
How to calibrate your drone
It is advisable to calibrate the drone before each flying session with the Parrot FreeFlight Pro app. If the app displays a window requesting drone calibration, follow the steps shown on the screen. You can also calibrate the drone manually:
1. Select Parrot Bebop Pro 3D Modeling in the Parrot Freeflight Pro app.
2. Press the Calibration button in the information page on the drone.
3. Follow the on-screen animation. > The animation disappears when the calibration is completed. You can then start the flight plan on Pix4Dcapture.
How to configure the Wi-Fi
To configure the Wi-Fi, follow our instructions below:
1. Connect the drone with Parrot FreeFlight Pro.
2. Select Fly & Film.
3. Press the Settings button.
4. Select the "Country" and press the "Exterior" button. The settings have been completed.
This step will not have to be repeated.