The Thermal analyzer feature of FreeFlight 6 provides you with a great tool to achieve quick thermal analysis, directly from your device.
This function gives you full control over the on-screen rendering of any thermography video or photo you have taken with ANAFI Thermal.
From the analyzer, you can:
- access Thermal Preferences directly from the preview’s Preferences icon, top right;
- navigate inside your thermography videos;
- use the temperature picker;
- modify the thermography modes (Relative, Spot, Absolute) and their associated thresholds and functions (lock scale, hot or cold spot, etc.) at any point of any video or on any photo;
- modify the blending between Visible and Thermal spectrums;
- save as many screenshots as you want.
However, Thermal analyzer videos cannot be saved or exported by FreeFlight 6 – even if most devices enable you to record your screen.
To analyze a thermography media, access your Local FreeFlight 6 Gallery and open a thermal video preview or a photo.