Navigation card for Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
The navigation card is equipped with several sensors to ensure the stability of the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0.
- An ultrasonic sensor to measure changes in altitude
- An altimeter to adjust the altitude with greater precision
- A three-axis digital accelerometer to monitor movements in position
- A two-axis gyroscope and a precision piezoelectric gyroscope for heading measurement to allow the drone's rotation speeds to be measured and controlled
- A three-axis magnetometer to measure the drone's orientation
These sensors make up the inertial measurement unit of the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0. Information from these sensors is pooled together to calculate the Euler angles of the AR.Drone 2.0, useful for stabilising the device.
The navigation card can be updated using the AR.Update application.
This kit contains a navigation card and four attachment screws.