Follow all our instructions to start a flight plan with Parrot Bluegrass.
1. Make sure Parrot Bluegrass is connected to Parrot Skycontroller (for more information, see Connect the drone to Parrot Skycontroller 2)
2. Connect your smartphone or tablet to the USB port of Parrot Skycontroller 2.
3. Launch the Pix4Dcapture app.
4. Go to Mission Manager.
5. Create the flight plan to be completed.
6. Press START in Pix4Dcapture. > The app connects to the drone and a checklist appears. If the settings are valid, then the START button will start the mission.
> Parrot Bluegrass takes off and starts the flight plan.
> The drone returns to the starting point and lands once the flight plan is completed.
> At any time you can regain control using Parrot Skycontroller 2 or by pressing Abort on Pix4Dcapture. Make sure you have enough battery charge to complete the flight plan in its entirety.