Improve the flight controls of your PARROT Bluegrass with Parrot Skycontroller 2. Its two ultra-precise joysticks will significantly enhance your flying experience.
Dual Wi-Fi connection, GPS tracking, 180° camera angle, etc. All these features make Parrot Skycontroller 2 a key accessory for flying your PARROT Bluegrass!
How to charge the battery of Parrot Skycontroller 2
To charge the battery of Parrot Skycontroller 2, select the adapter for your country and attach it to the charger. Then, connect the charger cable to Parrot Skycontroller 2 and plug the charger into the power supply.
How to connect your tablet or smartphone to Parrot Skycontroller 2
This procedure is very simple:
1. Screw the mobile device holder to Parrot Skycontroller
2. You can rotate the holder to suit the size of your smartphone. To do this, press on it and rotate it clockwise. Press the switch on the right of the holder to open it fully.
3. Position your smartphone or tablet in the holder.
4. Tighten the holder on your smartphone or tablet.
5. Using the USB cable of your smartphone or tablet, connect your smartphone to Parrot Skycontroller 2's USB port
How to connect Parrot Bluegrass to Parrot Skycontroller 2
1. To connect your Parrot Bluegrass to Parrot Skycontroller 2, place your drone on a flat surface.
2. Switch on your Parrot Bluegrass.
3. Press the On/Off button of Parrot Skycontroller 2 to switch it on.
4. Wait patiently until the Parrot Skycontroller 2 warning light is continually on green > When you are connected to Parrot Bluegrass, calibrate the drone and adjust the Wi-Fi® settings.
> Please note that the geo-fencing on FreeFlight Pro limits the range of the drone when the option is activated: set a geo-fencing distance that is a little wider than the area to be covered in flight.
What are the lighting specifications of Parrot Skycontroller 2?
Parrot Skycontroller 2 is trying to connect to a drone.
> Make sure your drone is on.
The battery charge of Parrot Skycontroller 2 or the drone is low.
> Recharge the battery.
Parrot Skycontroller 2 has detected a problem with the drone.
> Go to the Support section at www.parrot.com
Parrot Skycontroller 2 is connected to the drone.
> You can fly the drone.