Do you have your Parrot Bluegrass in your hands? It's time to prepare for your first flight! Here are some tips when preparing to fly your drone for the first time.
How to charge the battery of Parrot Bluegrass
To start, the battery of your Parrot Bluegrass must be properly charged. First, be sure to disconnect the battery from the drone.
Then follow our instructions below:
Select the plug for your country and insert it into the charger
Connect the cable to the charger
Connect the battery to the charger cable, and then plug the charger into the mains
The indicator light is red while charging and then turns green when the battery is charged. Allow approximately 2hrs 30mins of charging time for a flight time of about 25 minutes.
How to fit the propellers of Parrot Bluegrass?
To fit the propellers of Parrot Bluegrass, always switch off your drone beforehand.
Screw the threaded propellers onto the motors of Parrot Bluegrass while holding the base of the motor. The thread is used to mistake-proof the placement of the propellers on the arms of the drone. Make sure the propellers are properly screwed in before taking off!
How to connect Parrot Bluegrass to Parrot Skycontroller 2
To connect Parrot Bluegrass to Parrot Skycontroller 2, follow our explanations below:
1. Place Parrot Bluegrass on a flat surface.
2. Switch on your Parrot Bluegrass.
3. Press the On/Off button of Parrot Skycontroller 2 to switch it on.
4. Wait patiently until the Parrot Skycontroller 2 warning light is continually on green > When you are connected to Parrot Bluegrass, go to drone calibration and the Wi-Fi® settings.
> Please note that the geo-fencing on FreeFlight Pro limits the range of the drone when the option is activated: therefore, set a geo-fencing distance that is a little wider than the area to be covered in flight.
How to configure the Wi-Fi
To configure the Wi-Fi, follow our instructions below:
1. Connect the drone with FreeFlight Pro.
2. Select Fly & Film.
3. Press the Settings button.
4. Select the "Country" and press the "Exterior" button. The settings have been completed.
This step will not have to be repeated.