Check out all available updates regarding the BEBOP 2 FPV applications.
How to update Parrot Skycontroller 2
1. Connect your smartphone to Parrot Skycontroller 2 with a micro-USB cable (for iOS, use the phone cable).
2. Switch on Parrot Skycontroller 2. The FreeFlight Pro app starts automatically.
3. In the FreeFlight Pro app, go to FLY & FILM.
4. Go to Settings
5. Scroll down, press
6. In the Firmware section, press Check for updates. A pop-up window prompts you to install the update.
7. Press OK to start the update.
8. Press OK again to continue the update. The FreeFlight Pro app downloads the update and installs it automatically.