To take photos and videos with your Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal, first download the FreeFlight Thermal mobile app and create a My Parrot account if you have not already done so.
Click PILOTING to initiate the flight.
Press the TAKE-OFF button of the Parrot Skycontroller 2 remote control and manually control Parrot Bebop using the video camera.
To switch to thermal mode, click the button. The drone will automatically turn through 180° and the thermal vision will be displayed on the tablet.
The controls will be reversed and you can manually control the drone to start the thermal inspection.
To take thermal videos, simply press the dedicated button and it will start recording. Press the button again to stop recording the thermal video.
- You can get the temperature of the selected point by simply pressing the screen. Press the playback logo to restart the video
- 3 thermal palettes are available to you, so you can change view if you want
6. If you want to go back to the front camera, press the dedicated button
7. The drone will automatically make a U-turn and the view from the front camera will be displayed on the tablet.
8. After completing the flight, land safely with the TAKE-OFF/LAND button on Parrot Skycontroller 2
9. You can recover the saved videos from the memory of Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal.