Do you have your Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal in your hands? It's time to prepare for your first flight! Here are some tips when preparing to fly your drone for the first time.
How to install FreeFlight Thermal
Installing FreeFlight Thermal is incredibly simple! Simply sign in to Google Play or the Apple Store for your type of smartphone and download the FreeFlight Thermal app.
How to charge the battery of Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal
In order to begin, your Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal needs a properly charged battery. First, be sure to disconnect the battery from the drone.
Then follow our instructions below:
Select the plug for your country and insert it into the charger
Connect the cable to the charger
Connect the battery to the charger cable, and then plug the charger into the mains
The indicator light is red while charging and then turns green when the battery is charged. Allow approximately 55 minutes of charging time for a flight time of about 25 minutes.
How to install the battery of Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal
To install the Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal battery, slide it into its compartment at the rear until you hear a click. The locking system at the rear should be in the down position and the Flir One Pro camera in the horizontal position before use!
How to fit the propellers of Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal
Fitting the propellers of Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal is very simple!
First, always make sure that your drone is switched off. Then, position and lock the propellers on the motors of Parrot Bebop-Pro Power as shown in Figure 1 using the propeller mounting tool provided (Figure 2).
How to charge the battery of Parrot Skycontroller 2
To charge the battery of Parrot Skycontroller 2, there is just one procedure you need to follow!
1. Select the appropriate power supply adapter for your country and insert it into the charger.
2. Connect the cable to the charger.
3. Connect Parrot Skycontroller 2 to the charger cable and plug the charger into the mains power socket. Charging time is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes.
The indicator light is red while charging and then turns green when the battery is charged. You will then be ready to use your Parrot Skycontroller 2 for a period of 4 hours!
How to connect Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal to Parrot Skycontroller 2
To connect Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal to Parrot Skycontroller 2, follow our explanations below:
1. Place Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal on a flat surface.
2. Switch on your Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal: the Flir One Pro camera will be activated automatically.
3. Press the On/Off button of Parrot Skycontroller 2 to switch it on.
4. Wait patiently until the Parrot Skycontroller 2 warning light is continually on green > You are connected to Parrot Bebop Pro Thermal!