Need to learn more about this solution ?
The 4K ultra-compact drone solution for every business
ANAFI Work is an ultra compact tool for professionals, helping them make informed decisions using the drone’s aerial insights.
•ANAFI Work includes the advanced ANAFI drone equipped with an innovative imaging system, a 4K/21MP camera with a 180° vertical orientation, allowing you to easily capture images of inaccessible areas.
•ANAFI Work is the perfect on-the-go tool that is ready-to-fly in no time. The drone operates for 1 hour and 40 minutes with its 4 USB-C smart batteries.
•This Parrot drone solution can easily be transported anywhere in its compact shoulder bag.
•ANAFI Work allows professionals to create 3D models of buildings, quickly and easily, using the one year subscription to Pix4Dmodel.
The pack contains
- 1 ANAFI DRONE
- 1 PARROT SKYCONTROLLER 3
- 1 COMPACT SHOULDER BAG
- 4 SMART BATTERIES
- 1 MULTI-PORT USB CHARGER
- 8 PROPELLERS
- 1 16 GB SD CARD
- USB-A TO USB-C CABLES
- ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO Pix4DModel
- Size folded: 244x67x65mm
- Size unfolded: 175x240x65mm
- Weight: 320g
- Max transmission range: 4km with controller
- Max flight time: 25 min
- Max horizontal speed: 15m/s
- Max vertical speed: 4m/s
- Max wind resistance: 50km/h
- Service ceiling: 4500m above sea level
- Operating Temperature range: -10°C to 40°C
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS & GLONASS
Smart battery :
- Type: High Density Lipo (2 cells)
- Battery capacity: 2700mAh
- Battery life: 25 min
- Charging port: USB-C
- Weight: 126g
- Voltage: 7.6V
- Max Charging power: 24W
5-port USB Charger: :
- Power: 52W (Max)
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A (Max)
- 4 USB: DC 5V/6.8A (each 2.4A Max)
- 1 USB Quick Charge 3.0: 1 x DC 3.6V-6.5V/3A, 6.5V-9V/2A, 9V-12V/1.5A
- AC Power Cords: US, EU, UK
- Dimensions: 3.7x1.1x2.4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Sensor: 1/2.4’’ CMOS
- ASPH (Sharper images)
- Aperture: f/2.4
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): 23-69mm (photo), 26-78mm (video)
- Shutter speed: electronic shutter 1 to 1/10000s
- ISO range: 100-3200
Video resolution :
- 4K Cinema 4096x2160 24fps
- 4K UHD 3840x2160 24/25/30fps
- FHD 1920x1080 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- Video HFOV: 69°
- Max video bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Video format: MP4 (H264)
Digital zoom :
- Lossless: up to 2x (FHD)
- Standard: up to 3x (4K Cinema, 4K UHD, FHD)
Photo resolution :
- Wide: 21MP (5344x4016) / 4:3 / 84° HFOV
- Rectilinear: 12MP (4000x3000) / 4:3 / 75.5° HFOV
- Photo formats: JPEG, Adobe DNG (RAW)
- HDR: 4K UHD video
Image stabilization :
- Stabilization: 3-axis hybrid
- Mechanical: 2-axis Roll/Tilt angles
- Electronic (EIS): 3-axis Roll/Pan/Tilt angles
- Controllable tilt range: - 90° to +90° (180° total)
- Size folded: 152x72x94 mm
- Size unfolded: 149x116x153 mm
- Weight: 386g
- Transmission system: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Operating frequency: 2.4 - 5.8 GHz
- Max transmission range: 4km
- Live streaming resolution: HD 720p
- Battery capacity: 2500mAh 3.6V
- Battery life: 2h30 (Android) / 5h30 (iOS)
- Supported mobile devices: screen size up to 6’’
- USB ports: USB-C (Charge), USB-A (Connection)
Premium customer support service
Spare parts for all drones
Secure payment methods & payment upon invoice available
Secure and free delivery
This solution meets the following needs
3D modeling for the supervision and promotion of a construction site
Lead a construction site from A to Z and enhance the promotion of a construction project
The Parrot business solution, which combines drone and Pix4D technology, gives the site manager constant control over real-time works and sharing these with teams.
It creates a 3D model that can help understanding of all the issues of a construction project and whose evolution can then be shared with their clients. Fluid exchanges for a high level of professionalism.
3D modeling for measuring up for a quote
From the estimate to the follow-up: project control
The drone offers many solutions for reporting on the existing situation whether you are an expert surveyor, consultancy firm, real estate manager...
From precise measurements to complete visibility of the work, even in difficult areas, the parrot drone is an innovative tool for estimating quotes and anticipating any future requirements.
Inspection of buildings and dwellings
Don't let anything pass you by on a works site
The professional Parrot solution allows you to capture photos, even in hard-to-reach areas, inspect an entire works site and carry out real-time diagnostics.
Comprehensive and reliable reports are guaranteed.
Accident scene investigation
INCREASING THE MEDIA TYPES AND VIEWING ANGLES
By combining photos and 3D modeling, investigators can rely on accurate information, even after inspecting a terrain, for highly reliable reports.